Come prepared to relax, reflect and dive deep in a welcoming community!
Enjoy exclusive face-to-face time with Joan Borysenko, PhD, whose warmth, humor and innovative teachings in mind-body medicine, psychology and spirituality will guide your journey to joyous, radiant health!
Joan will be joined by friend Gilah Rosner, PhD, co-creator of SyNAPSE—an integrative and personalized approach to wellness that helps you discover your unique path to your healthiest self, using Science, Nutrition, Awareness, Positive Psychology, Spirituality & Epigenetics.
Our small group retreat will be informal, enlightening, supportive and fun!
- Understand the true meaning of healing, and how to heal your bodymind.
- Learn why cutting-edge nutritional science AND traditional healing wisdom should inform your personal food choices for vibrant health and brain optimization.
- Experience the Zen of wellness—how beliefs, mindfulness, awareness, pleasure and gratitude promote neuroplasticity, heart reconnection, resiliency and vibrant health.
- Discover practical, experiential and effective Positive Psychology tools for reducing stress, peace of mind, wellness and authentic happiness.
- Engage in daily mind-body practices including meditation, journaling, healing foods demos, qigong and gentle yoga.
- Enjoy time for exploring Santa Fe’s sights. Visit markets and galleries.
- Receive materials to take home to help you create your personalized wellness plan.
- Harness your innate healing Superintelligence!
Our retreat begins Wednesday evening at 5:45 pm with a leisurely dinner and evening program. Each day you’ll enjoy healthy gourmet organic breakfast, lunch, and snacks in a beautiful dining room overlooking the Monte Sol and Atalaya mountains, with the Ortiz and Sandia mountain ranges in the distance.