If you’re thinking about this workshop, you weren’t born yesterday. You’ve lived and loved, won and lost, celebrated and grieved. You have many stories to tell. All stories have an inside and an outside. The outside is linear—it happened in what the Greeks called chronos—or clock time. But inside there is a hidden thread of grace, an archetypal story of awakening, that lives in the multidimensional world of kairos—the timeless dimension.
In this workshop, the bones of your spiritual journey will begin to emerge through your writing and in the mirror of the other good people who have come together to make meaning and share the legacy of their life.
During this weekend of memoir writing, you will:
- Journey down the metaphorical river of your life
- Identify transformative experiences, angels, and sacred enemies
- Identify one or more narrative arcs in your life
- Write from your soul
- Laugh, cry, love, celebrate, and heal
- See your life as a spiritual journey
Registration details coming soon…
1440 Multiversity Scotts Valley, CA