Make time for magic!
Join Joan Borysenko in an intimate women’s retreat overlooking the Hood Canal in dreamy Union, Washington. Women’s “ways of knowing” include dreams, ritual, storytelling, intention, and deep meaningful connection with one another. In this 3-day retreat culminating on the new moon we will ignite our intuition, open our hearts, restore body and soul, discern our way forward, and connect with the highest vision of who we are and what matters most. Together, we will:
- Dream our own dreams and claim them
- Silence the inner critic and court the inner advisor
- Meditate, visualize, and pray
- Create rituals for healing and manifesting
- Learn Tools for reducing fear and unleashing possibility
- Train our brains for success and creativity
- Practice the sacrament of the present moment
- Recreate, restore, and bask in nature’s own womb
- Dine on delicious, fun, healthful food overlooking the water
- Laugh, cry, celebrate, and leave filled with wonder
I hope you’ll join me! Click here for details.
The Power of Woman: A Transformative Spiritual Retreat
Harmony Hill Retreat Center – Union, WA