As a scientist, psychologist and spiritual seeker I know that a truly holistic approach is best for living well, and for healing. That’s why I developed SyNAPSE, an integrative, multi-perspective, mindfulness-based and heart-centered approach to personalized wellness and recovery – designed to meet our needs as human beings today.
I’d love to share the SyNAPSE techniques with you at a retreat I’m offering May 8-12, 2018 near Nashville, TN. Learn how to develop a personalized, integrative strategy for you and your clients utilizing evidence-based experiential tools to synergistically connect brain, body, behavior and life.
We’re offering 20 CEUsfor behavioral health providers – but the retreat is open anyone who feels called to attend. We’d love to have you.
Please check out my video invite below.
SyNAPSE is a toolbox of practical, experiential and evidence-based strategies that weaves cutting-edge neuroscience, nutritional science, epigenetics and positive psychology together with mind-body-spiritual tools to guide your (or your clients’) unique path toward health, happiness and wholeness.
Join me with my dear friends and colleagues, Gilah Rosner, PhD and Lee & Mee McCormick near Nashville, and have some fun practicing these tools together! Then you’ll take the whole embodied toolkit home with you.
- Integrate cutting-edge nutritional science, neuroscience and positive psychology.
- Discover how epigenetics and the microbiome-gut-brain axis impact behavior.
- Experience evidenced-based practices that promote neuroplasticity and heart reconnection.
- Learn which food choices optimize cognitive function and mood, and participate in hands-on culinary demos and tastings of healing foods
- Recognize and replace prevailing paradigms around food, medicine and healthcare that may be derailing your clients’ quest for wellbeing and contentment.
- Receive instructional materials to use with your clients.
- Engage in daily mind-body practices and informal small group discussion.
- Feast on organic farm-to-table cuisine lovingly prepared just for our group
- Enjoy the nature beauty of Pinewood Farms… including Medicine Wheel and optional Sweat Lodge
Experience practical and effective mind-body tools to implement in your practice, while relaxing in a welcoming community of like-hearted people.
I look forward to welcoming you to Nashville!