Come prepared to relax, reflect and dive deep in a welcoming community!
Enjoy exclusive face-to-face time with Joan Borysenko, PhD, whose warmth, humor and innovative teachings in mind-body medicine, psychology and spirituality will guide your journey to joyous, radiant health!
Joan will be joined by friend Gilah Rosner, PhD, co-creator of SyNAPSE—an integrative and personalized approach to wellness that helps you discover your unique path to your healthiest self, using Science, Nutrition, Awareness, Positive Psychology, Spirituality & Epigenetics.
Our small group retreat will be informal, enlightening, supportive and fun!
- Learn why cutting-edge nutritional science AND traditional healing wisdom should inform your personal food choices for vibrant health and brain optimization.
- Experience the Zen of wellness—how beliefs, mindfulness, awareness, pleasure and gratitude promote neuroplasticity, heart reconnection, resiliency and vibrant health.
- Discover practical, experiential and effective positive psychology tools for reducing stress, getting clear and moving forward.
- Engage in daily mind-body practices including meditation, journaling, qigong and yoga nidra.
- Enjoy time for exploring Santa Fe’s sights. Visit markets, galleries and sacred sites.
- Receive materials to take home to help you create your personalized wellness plan!
Our retreat begins Friday evening with a relaxed meet-and-greet followed by dinner and evening program. Each day you’ll enjoy gourmet organic breakfast, lunch, and snacks in a beautiful dining room overlooking the Monte Sol and Atalaya mountains, with the Ortiz and Sandia mountain ranges in the distance.