Writer’s Retreat For everyone.
The stories we tell ourselves can change our brain circuitry, our relationships, and our path through the world. They can elevate life to heaven on earth, or drop us unceremoniously into the fire.
Take this opportunity to rewrite your narrative in a program led by a New York Times best-selling author known for her tender exploration of the human spirit. Enter the realm of the soul with Joan Borysenko and
- Explore your life myths, both sacred and profane
- Harvest the wisdom of deep discontent
- Use the written word to transform darkness into light
- Explore the relationship of story to neurobiology and the three phases of transformation
- Change your brain and your life by changing your story.
For more information and to register, visit kripalu.org/presenters-programs/writing-down-light-retelling-your-life-story
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, Stockbridge, Massachusetts