The stories we tell ourselves can change our brain circuitry, our relationships, and our path through the world. They can elevate life to heaven on earth, or drop us unceremoniously into the fire.
Take this opportunity to rewrite your narrative in a weekend workshop led by aNew York Times best-selling author known for her tender exploration of the human spirit. Join Joan Borysenko to enter the realm of the soul and
- Create your personal Tree of Life
- Explore your life myths, both sacred and profane
- Harvest the wisdom of deep discontent
- Use the written word to transform darkness into light
- Explore the relationship of story to neurobiology and the three phases of transformation
- Change your brain and your life by changing your story.
For more information, visit www.kripalu.org
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, Stockbridge MA