The stories we habitually tell ourselves change our brain circuitry, relationships, and path through the world. They can elevate life to heaven on Earth or drop us unceremoniously into fire. In this weekend writing workshop, led by a New York Times bestselling author known for her tender exploration of the human spirit, you will have the opportunity to rewrite your own narrative and discover the vector of love that forms the invisible warp of light upon which your life story is loomed.
In this workshop we will enter the realm of the soul and:
- Create our personal Tree of Life;
- Explore our life-myths—both sacred and profane;
- Harvest the wisdom of deep discontent;
- Use the written word to transform darkness into light;
- Change our brain and our life by changing our story.
For more information, please visit www.kripalu.org.
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, Stockbridge, Mass.