Joan Borysenko and Karen Drucker for a retreat that is spirited and inspiring as well as healing.
Learning to love ourselves is a psychological and a spiritual journey. The root of human suffering is self-judgment and the belief that something is wrong with us, which can translate into anxiety, depression, addiction, and burnout.
Whether this is your first time with Joan and Karen or you’ve been to this program before, come join us for a retreat that is as unique each time as the people who participate. Step into the radiance of who you really are and
- Work with common mental habits at a spiritual level
- Engage with music that reprograms our emotional DNA
- Gain insight into patterns that keep us from experiencing our full potential
- Transform negative emotions and limiting beliefs into spiritual energy
- Practice body-based inquiry and present-centered awareness
- Enjoy the beauty of nature, nourishing food, and soul friends
- Sing, laugh, and return home with a “faith-lift”!
For more information, click here.
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, Stockbridge MA