A retreat with Joan Borysenko and Karen Drucker
Learning to love ourselves is a psychological and a spiritual journey. Self-judgment and the belief that something is wrong with us can translate into anxiety, depression, addiction, and burnout.
Whether this is your first time with Joan and Karen or you’ve been to this program before, this retreat is as unique each time as the people who participate. Step into the radiance of who you really are and
- Work with common mental habits at a spiritual level
- Engage with music that inspires, heals, and reprograms your emotional DNA
- Gain insight into patterns that keep us from experiencing our full potential
- Transform negative emotions and limiting beliefs into spiritual energy
- Practice body-based inquiry, present-centered awareness, and decadent, delightful self-care
- Enjoy nature, nourishing food, and soul friends
- Sing, laugh, and return home with a “faith-lift”!
For more information and to register, please visit:
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, Stockbridge, Massachusetts