Join Joan and Karen Drucker…
Learning to love ourselves is a psychological and a spiritual journey. Self-judgment and the belief that something is wrong with us can translate into anxiety, depression, addiction, and burnout.
Whether this is your first time with Joan and Karen or you’ve been to this program before, this retreat is as unique each time as the people who participate. Step into the radiance of who you really are and
- Work with common mental habits at a spiritual level
- Engage with music that reprograms emotional DNA
- Gain insight into patterns that keep us from experiencing our full potential
- Transform negative emotions and limiting beliefs into spiritual energy
- Practice body-based inquiry and present-centered awareness
- Enjoy nature, nourishing food, and soul friends
- Sing, laugh, and return home with a “faith-lift”!
For more information and to register, please visit kripalu.org/presenters-programs/women-s-spiritual-retreat-learning-how-love-ourselves
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health - Stockbridge, MA