A Writer’s Retreat for Men and Women
If you’re thinking about this workshop, you weren’t born yesterday. You’ve lived and loved, won and lost, celebrated and grieved. You have a lot of stories to tell. All stories have an inside and an outside. The outside is linear – it happened in what the Greeks called chronos – or clock time. But inside there is a hidden thread of grace, an archetypal story of awakening, that lives in the multidimensional world of Kairos – the timeless dimension.
In our days of contemplative writing, the bones of your spiritual journey will begin to emerge through your writing and in the mirror of the other good people who have come together to make meaning and share the legacy of their life.
In this 4-day workshop you will:
- Choose 10 stories to begin the process
- Write, write, write about authentic emotion and experience
- Find your voice
- Identify one or more narrative arcs in your life
- Laugh, cry, love, celebrate, and heal
- See your life as a spiritual journey
- Make friends for life
More information coming soon…
Harmony Hill Retreat Center - Union, WA