Join Dr. Joan Borysenko in an intimate women’s retreat overlooking the Hood Canal in Union, Washington. Women’s “ways of knowing” include dreams, ritual, storytelling, intention and deep meaningful connection with one another. In this 3-day retreat culminating on the new moon we will ignite our intuition, open our hearts, restore body and soul, discern our way forward, and connect with the highest vision of who we are and what matters most. Together, we will:
- Dream our own dreams and claim them
- Silence the inner critic and court the inner advisor
- Meditate, visualize, journal and pray
- Create rituals for healing and manifesting
- Learn tools for reducing fear and unleashing possibility
- Train our brains for success and creativity
- Practice the sacrament of the present moment
- Recreate, restore, and bask in nature’s own womb
- Dine on delicious, fun, healthful food overlooking the water
- Laugh, cry, celebrate, and leave filled with wonder
“I invite you to come with me on this mind and body, heart and soul journey.” Joan Borysenko
Limited to 30 participants.
Retreat Cost: $675 plus room & meal costs
$650 plus room & meal costs (returning alums)
Click here for room and meal information.
For more information go to: www.WisdomWalkProductions.com
Cancellation Policy: A refund will be issued before August 6,2018 minus
a $100 cancellation fee. Refunds are NOT AVAILABLE AFTER AUGUST 6 2018.
Harmony Hill Retreat Center - Union, WA
Valeria Vogt ~ 425.615.4919, Marilyn Loy Every ~ 360.509.8603