Learning to love ourselves is both a psychological and spiritual journey.In this retreat we will cultivate self-acceptance through reflection, inquiry, meditation, movement, writing, sharing and laughter. In the compassionate shelter of one another you will have the opportunity to lay aside your “false self” and step into the radiance of who you really are.
In this retreat, you will:
- Gain insight into the patterns that keep you from experiencing your full potential—the vastness of your own true nature.
- Transform your emotional DNA and rediscover who you are without all the stress.
- Use movement, music, and the tools of modern interpersonal neurobiology to retrain your brain and quiet your judgment circuits.
- Practice body-based inquiry and present-centered awareness.
- Learn how food changes mood and make friends with the gut microbes who manufacture your neurotransmitters.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature, nourishing food, and soul friends.
- Leave burnout behind and get your groove back.
Bottom line: Life is beautiful. Love is possible. Every moment can be the blessing it is meant to be.
For more information and to register, please visit: www.yogaville.org
Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville, Buckingham, VA