A Women’s Spiritual Retreat: Learning How to Love Ourselves
The root of human suffering is self-judgment and the belief that something is wrong with us. This fundamental lack of security translates into anxiety, depression, addiction, and burnout. Learning to love ourselves is both a psychological and spiritual journey.
Whether this is your first time with Joan and Karen or you’ve been to this program before, come join us for a retreat that is as unique each time as the people who participate. Learn to
- Work with common mental habits at a spiritual level
- Participate with music that inspires, heals, and reprograms our emotional DNA
- Gain insight into the patterns that keep us from experiencing our full potential and the the vastness of our own true nature
- Transform negative emotions and limiting beliefs into spiritual energy
- Practice body-based inquiry and present-centered awareness
- Enjoy the beauty of nature, nourishing food, and soul friends
- Sing, laugh, and return home with a “faith-lift”!
Through music, meditation, reflection, inquiry, sharing, laughter, and the compassionate shelter of one another, we have the opportunity to lay aside the “false self” and step into the radiance of who we really are.
For more information, please visit www.kripalu.org
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, Stockbridge, Mass.